If you or a friend are in a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or the local emergency number in your area.
Talk to Someone Now
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
No matter who you are or what problems you are struggling with...
- Call 1.800.273.TALK (8255) 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Online chat — click here to launch
- More resources online at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
The Trevor Project
Created specifically for LGBTQ youth...
- Call 1.866.488.7386 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Online chat available limited times — click here to launch
- More help and resources online at thetrevorproject.org
Committed to helping you achieve an end to self-injury...
- Call 1.800.DONT.CUT (366.8288)
- More resources online at selfinjury.com
The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
For those battling an eating disorder...
- Call 1.866.662.1235
- More resources online at allianceforeatingdisorders.com
The Jed Foundation
Hosts programs to protect the emotional health of college students...
Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Helpful guides for treating anxiety, depression, OCD and PTSD...
Eating for Life Alliance
Resources for the prevention and treatment of eating disorders...